Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Graham Photo Shoot

So I actually took these pictures over a month ago, but I've just really started getting on my feet with everything... actually that's not so true, I'm really not so sure what I'm really doing yet. Man they should really make a self help website for setting up a blog and how to start your very own, first website to help you with running a business. Anyway... This little post is of my best friend, Patti, and her family. Justin, her wonderful husband, Bryson, her fun-loving 4 year old little boy, and Miss P, beautiful baby girl waiting her arrival. Patti is actually due next Wednesday, so I'm really looking forward to taking some more pictures of their family once Miss P makes her appearance.














I had such a great time with them and I look forward to so many more memories that I hope to capture for Patti and Justin over the years to come... Thanks again guys, for allowing me to be a part of such a special day.









No comments:

Post a Comment