Saturday, October 31, 2009

Great News!!!

Well, I haven't been online in a little while, but I wanted to update everyone... Patti and Justin welcomed their baby girl Presli on Wednesday the 21st. She is an adorable, thriving little girl that already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Another big announcement came later last week when Rebecca and Travis welcomed their baby girl as well. Although unexpected, things are going very well for Miss Ava and the Gonzales family. And, yet another baby graced us with his prescence too... My little nephew joined us on Tuesday the 27th, and I must say he is a stunning little man. I'm hoping to get the chance to capture precious memories of Preslie and Westin in the very near future... so hopefully you'll come back to a great post with new babies all over the blog... Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment